Below are the terms and conditions on which we supply products to you.
Please read the terms before placing your order.
1. Prices are correct at time they appear on our website. We reserve the right to alter prices and terms and condition at any time.
2. We reserve the right to remove any item at any time from sale without advance notice. If this situation arises we will inform you.
3. Your order is not accepted until your cleared payment has been received from your payment provider and you receive an email from us to confirm it. This email confirmation is then a contract between us and yourselves.
4. An order can be teminated by either party if notification is given prior to despatch.
5. The product you buy from us may vary slightly in colour from the colour of it as seen on the product page. This is due to the particular lighting condition it was photographed under.
6.You have the right to make changes to your order at any time prior to the time of its despatch. The changes can include altering or cancelling the order. Once in the couriers hands, the only option to cancel will be to return the item in the exact condition you received it in.
6.1 If you would like to cancel your order prior to shipping then please contact us at: email@example.com or by phone on 07793 083564.
7. If there are any significant changes to a product prior to shipping, we will contact you and, at that time, you have the right to terminate the order and receive a refund.
8. Delivery costs are displayed on the products page and at checkout.
8.1 Delivery times published are estimates provided by the carrier, they are not governed or controlled by us. By placing an order with us you agree to the possibility of delivery delays.
8.2 If you are not at home at the time of delivery, and the courier has cause to return the item to us for this reason, then we will make a further charge for its re-shipping.
8.3 We are only able to ship your item to the address specified on your payment method.
9. All products on this website remain the property of UKusedgolfclubs until payment is received in full.
10. Under the laws of distance selling (buying online) you may exercise your legal right to 'change your mind' within 14 days after you receive the item for a refund.
10.1 We reserve the right to reject any returned item if it is in worse condition that when it was despatched. We can either refuse to refund, or reduce the amount of the refund.
10.2 You (the customer) will pay the shipping cost on an item you return, including if you are exercising your right to change your mind.
10.3 If we are arranging the collection of an item being returned to us, then we will deduct the price of the courier charge (Economy Service) from any refund due.
10.4 Any refund will be processed by the end of the following working day from our receiving the item. You will receive it under the time guidelines specified by your payment provider.
11. If you have a complaint or problem with your item you must contact us by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on: 07793 083564
Your legal rights can be found the Government website under The Consumer Rights Act 2015 which say that the product we supply should be as described, fit for purpose and of satisfactory quality.
YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will only give your personal information to third parties where the law either requires or allows us to do so.
Outside of these requirements your information remains confidential to us only.
We may use your contact email address to send you information about offers and promotions unless you specify that you do wish not to receive them.
The terms presented above are governed by English Law and you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products through the English courts.
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment options. Payment is to be made to Klarna:
Pay in 3
Further information and Klarna’s user terms you can find here. General information on Klarna can be found here. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarnas privacy statement.